Friday, July 4, 2008

1000 Hearts

In Etsy Land if you come across a shop that you want to mark as a favorite, you can click on the shop and "heart" them. I have been watching my hearts build this week and had made up my mind that I would gift the 1000th heart with a choice of anything in my shop. I didn't want to announce what I was going to do because it would feel rather phony, like I was begging for hearts.
This morning it happened (see here) and I thanked her. Her choice for a gift is this hat. Jennifer lives in Ottawa, Canada.
Actually, I find out that she is very interested in alpacas and is considering getting her own herd so that she can spin up this wonderful fiber on her own.
Soooooo, thanks, Jennifer, for your ♥

2 comments:

Vtknitboy said...

looks soft, warm, and yummy!

LazyTcrochet said...

Wonderful! Congrats all around. Gorgeous hat.

Map