Friday, November 30, 2007

Marianne's Yarn

I am always stunned when I'm out visiting folks on their blog and stumble across my name or some of my yarn. I found this picture this morning when I was visiting Marianne's blog. I hadn't visited in a while and, oh my, has she been making some lovely stuff. You know how some people you just feel connected to? well, that's my feelings with her. Well, plus she is sort of a farm girl, has horses, kids - the good things in life. And did I mention Marianne lives way over in the Netherlands?

3 comments:

Marianne said...

That's so sweet of you Maple ! And no I won''t send the blog police after you :-)

Peggy said...

Isn't that yarn gorgeous? Aren't you proud it started out at your home.

Lisa said...

How cool is that! Your yarn is way over in Europe! Thanks for the heads-up on that blog too. It's a good one.

Map