Friday, March 30, 2007

Homefront Update Before Trip

Our girl, Ariana, seems to be fine. We are still watching her closely. Vet Russ drew blood from her to check her progesterone level which should tell us if she is holding her pregnancy.

I'm so excited. Tomorrow I am picking up our youngest daughter (thirty something), and we are driving to Pennsylvania to stay a couple days with my son, Rob. He teaches at Scranton University and we get to see him only a few times each year. As you can tell from the picture of him and Babe, he too is an animal lover.
I left an announcement that I will be gone in my Etsy shop. Hope that doesn't stop anyone from making a purchase.

No comments: